Looking forward to establish long-term business relationship with you. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

peopel-trade

Oct 29, 2010, 9:36:18 PM10/29/10
welcome to http://www.supertradeonline06.com/

we are a leading company that export of world brand SHOES, CLOTHES,
COAT, JEANS, BAGS, HAT and glasses etc.

shoes: nike shoes, air jordan series, air force one, air Max,
nikeshox, dunk, kobe, gucci, bape, puma, adidas, timberland, prada,
James, Icecream etc.

Handbags: lv, gucci, chanel, prada, chloe, DG, juicy, hermes,
balenciaga, tous, mulberry, christian dior etc. Clothes/Jeans: bape,
bbc, Polo, lacoste, evisu, Baby, A&f, ed-hardy, lrg, hoodies, coat,
etc.

We can serve you with safe and fast transportation services,
especially exporting from China to USA & Europe, including door to
door and drop-shipping service. From managing orders to sending goods
to final destinations, we can ensure that you will be satisfied with
our services.

We look forward to your company becoming one of our respected
customers, and would appreciate any of your inquiries and sincerely
hope to enjoy a fruitful long-term business relationship with clients
from all over the world to share in the mutual benefits.

Best Quality, Forever The Honesty Is Our Tenet.

Looking forward to establish long-term business relationship with you.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

paypal is ok

Website:http://www.supertradeonline06.com/

Phone number :86-791-8327716