Who's this then?

The undeserving poor.

Mar 13, 2008, 3:51:12 PM3/13/08
Copied from the Telegraph comments section:-

In Cambridge UK, in the IT community, there is a
man of diminutive stature who is now so well
known for his behavioural disorders that many
people, on applying for a new job, will ask "Is
***** ******* working for you?" as a precursor to
application.

Over the years, he's upset so many people, told
so many lies, manipulated so many situations,
blown his top so many times, been horribly
petulant so often, that it beggars belief that he
ever finds a new job when he (inevitably) leaves
his current one. Somewhere in this area there
must still be some companies who have not
heard of him, though how this is the case is a
mystery to me - I have been quite candid and am
still under-estimating the 'talents' and renown of
this guy! He is truly famous for his cardboard
arguments and his plastic logic.

A sterling example of SMS in action!
Posted by The elephant man on March 13, 2008 1:31 PM

White Knight

Mar 14, 2008, 10:14:41 AM3/14/08
Maybe is was the guy that said his employers should be taken out back
and shot. Or something like that. From a thread on here not too long ago!

graham...@hotmail.co.uk

Mar 16, 2008, 3:25:04 PM3/16/08
On Mar 13, 7:51 pm, "The undeserving poor."

http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymerrick