Calling any trumpeters?

Michael Kilpatrick

Sep 7, 2021, 2:47:09 PM9/7/21
If any of the regulars on cam.misc know people who play the trumpet,
please spread the word that I am looking for an additional committed
member for my Harmony In Harlem jazz orchestra which rehearses on
Thursdays fortnightly in Whittlesford. We play the music of Duke Ellington.

Over the covid period a couple of band members have had to move on for
various different reasons. I'm looking for anyone who is a strong
reader, has at least some innate understanding of playing in a big band
brass section, but they do not necessarily need to be an improviser.

Please help me get the momentum back up after an 18 month break.

Michael