Fault on landline 01959 573752

Rosemary Spurway

Nov 10, 2022, 7:17:22 AM11/10/22
Good morning,

I am writing on behalf of a neighbour (Pamela Emmerson) who has already spoken to someone this morning but her mobile ran out of money and she is at a loss as to how to proceed now.
Hope you can sort this for her.
thank you

Roland Perry

Nov 10, 2022, 8:26:46 AM11/10/22
In message <336f05cc-cb9b-4eeb...@googlegroups.com>, at
04:17:20 on Thu, 10 Nov 2022, Rosemary Spurway <rspur...@gmail.com>
remarked:
While some helpful member of the public (the only readership here) could
perhaps assist, it would help if we knew who the telco was.
--
Roland Perry

Vir Campestris

Nov 10, 2022, 4:12:57 PM11/10/22
I'm not sure it was a great idea to publish the lady's name and phone
number on Usenet.

You should contact the company that provides her 'phone number.

Andy