Sir Clive Sinclair RIP..

tony sayer

Sep 16, 2021, 3:48:23 PM9/16/21

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29985976
--
Tony Sayer

He

Feb 2, 2022, 4:41:12 AM2/2/22
I cannot believe he is gone . . . . . . . .
Can you check your facts ?

Mina

Roland Perry

Feb 2, 2022, 5:41:28 AM2/2/22
In message <73118193-822e-4cae...@googlegroups.com>, at
01:41:10 on Wed, 2 Feb 2022, He <y12...@mail.ee> remarked:
>I cannot believe he is gone . . . . . . . .
>Can you check your facts ?

Apparently so, although I don't remember hearing about it at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Sinclair

"following an illness related to cancer that he had for over a decade"

Sounds like secondary cancer to me. That gets a lot of people in the
end.

--
Roland Perry