haircuts at Gatwick airport?

Vicky Larmour

Aug 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/28/97

In article <340541...@gen.cam.ac.uk>,
Nick Goldman <N.Go...@gen.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>Does anyone know if it is possible to get a haircut at short notice at
>Gatwick Airport (i.e. between checking in and flying)?

What an intriguing question...why would you want to do that? [1]

Having flown out of and subsequently into Gatwick a few months back, I
don't remember seeing a barber/hairdresser there in all the impressive
range of shops they do have. I'm sure they've got a general airport
information number - you could give them a call to find out.

Vicky

[1] You can't expect to ask a question like that on cam.misc without
at least one person asking you why you want to know!

---o0o---o0o---o0o--- Vicky Larmour ---o0o---o0o---o0o---
vi...@merton.logica.co.uk
Standard disclaimer: my opinions, not my employers'.

Nick Goldman

Aug 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/28/97

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a haircut at short notice at
Gatwick Airport (i.e. between checking in and flying)?

Nick Goldman

Nick Goldman e-mail: N.Go...@gen.cam.ac.uk
Department of Genetics
Cambridge

Jason Graystone

Nov 11, 2022, 3:21:25 PM11/11/22
Yes. HCUTS Barbers is awesome. They are located in the lobby of the Hilton Hotel terminal south (not air side) which is really nice.