Watching the skies for a different reason...

Vir Campestris

Jul 17, 2022, 4:05:15 PM7/17/22
It might be a little warm, but aren't we having lovely sunsets!

Andy

The Natural Philosopher

Jul 18, 2022, 10:34:42 AM7/18/22
On 17/07/2022 21:05, Vir Campestris wrote:
> It might be a little warm, but aren't we having lovely sunsets!
>
> Andy
Not right now, no. Where are you? Moscow?

--
There’s a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)

David Williams

Jul 21, 2022, 6:39:46 AM7/21/22
The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> On 17/07/2022 21:05, Vir Campestris wrote:
>> It might be a little warm, but aren't we having lovely sunsets!
>>
>> Andy
> Not right now, no. Where are you? Moscow?

The sky is always interesting, even if not lovely. There was a really
marked band of striated altocumulus the other morning. I might find
somewhere to post a photo - it was that good.

Changing the subject slightly, this week I saw a gull mobbing a
red kite over the Beehive Centre. (And 5+ F15s over Histon at the
weekend, but that's another thread...)

--
David