Re: WE ARE NOT ALONE -- Petrified Blood Vessel Discovered by Mars Rover

foolsrushin.

Jul 6, 2008, 6:31:19 AM7/6/08
====================================
> [...]
> Loong
>  Slovakia President Ivan Gašparovič Prime Minister Robert Fico
>  Slovenia President Danilo Türk Prime Minister Janez Janša
>  Solomon Islands Queen Elizabeth II (Windsor)[1]
> Governor-General Nathaniel Waena Prime Minister Derek Sikua
>  Somalia President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed Prime Minister Nur Hassan
> Hussein
>  South Africa President Thabo Mbeki
>  South Korea President Lee Myung-bak
>  Prime Minister Han Seung-soo
>  Spain King Juan Carlos (Bourbon) Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez
> Zapatero
>  Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapakse
>  Sudan President Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir
>  Suriname President Ronald Venetiaan
>  Swaziland King Mswati III (Dlamini) Prime Minister Themba Dlamini
>  Sweden King Carl XVI Gustaf (Bernadotte) Prime Minister Fredrik
> Reinfeldt
>  Switzerland Moritz Leuenberger, Pascal Couchepin (President)[4],
> Samuel Schmid, Micheline Calmy-Rey, Hans-Rudolf Merz, Doris Leuthard,
> Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf
>  Syria President Bashar al-Assad Prime Minister Muhammad Naji al-
> Otari
>  Taiwan (Republic of China) President Ma Ying-jeou Premier Liu Chao-
> shiuan
>  Tajikistan President Emomalii Rahmon Prime Minister Oqil Oqilov
>  Tanzania President Jakaya Kikwete Prime Minister Mizengo Pinda
>  Thailand King Rama IX (Chakri) Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej
>  Togo President Faure Gnassingbé Prime Minister Komlan Mally
>  Tonga King George V (Tupou) Prime Minister Feleti Sevele
>  Trinidad and Tobago President George Maxwell Richards Prime Minister
> Patrick Manning
>  Tunisia President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali Prime Minister Mohamed
> Ghannouchi
>  Turkey President Abdullah Gül Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
>  Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedow
>  Tuvalu Queen Elizabeth II (Windsor)[1]
> Governor-General Filoimea Telito Prime Minister Apisai Ielemia
>  Uganda President Yoweri Museveni
>  Ukraine President Viktor Yushchenko Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko
>  United Arab Emirates President Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Prime
> Minister Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
>  United Kingdom Queen Elizabeth II (Windsor) Prime Minister Gordon
> Brown
>  United States President George W. Bush
>  Uruguay President Tabaré Vázquez
>  Uzbekistan President Islom Karimov Prime Minister Shavkat Mirziyoyev
>  Vanuatu President Kalkot Mataskelekele Prime Minister Ham Lini
>  Vatican City Pope Benedict XVI (Ratzinger) President of the
> Governorate Giovanni Lajolo
>  Venezuela President Hugo Chávez
>  Vietnam President Nguyễn Minh Triết Prime Minister Nguyễn Tấn Dũng
>  Western Sahara President Mohamed Abdelaziz Prime Minister Abdelkader
> Taleb Oumar
>  Yemen President Ali Abdullah Saleh Prime Minister Ali Muhammad
[ Not only is our Treasury missing: where is Dr. Gripper?]
Dr. Gripper:
'This little toe went to market ... .'
Priscilla:
You are such a sweetie!
--
'foolsruhin.'

foolsrushin.

Jul 6, 2008, 6:46:18 AM7/6/08

[Snip.]

> > Acting President Rupiah Banda
> >  Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe
> >  Dr. Cyril Gripper President Rumbaba
>
>    [ Not only is our Treasury missing: where is Dr. Gripper?]
> Dr. Gripper:
> 'This little toe went to market ... .'
> Priscilla:
> You are such a sweetie!
> --
> 'foolsruhin.'

POLITE NOTE: The whole point about Ed's stuff is that you quote it!
Data driven, yet rarely out of date, even in our fast-moving modern
world! Sure enough, he missed Rumaba: nobody's perfect!
--
'foolsrushin.'