Watching the watchers

David Williams

Apr 14, 2022, 7:23:48 AM4/14/22
I have just seen an Apple Maps image collection car in Milton.

It was a medium-sized white hatchback with an unmissable camera
and GPS mast on the roof. There's signwriting on the nearside
passenger door only - my photo didn't catch that side of the car
and I only think it might be a Subaru. (Should have used an
iPhone? They waved anyway.)

Registration starts BC68 - just in case there's a pair or pack of
them about.

The Cambridge area isn't obvious on the list of areas being
visited:

https://maps.apple.com/imagecollection/

--
David

Jon Schneider

Apr 19, 2022, 10:26:18 AM4/19/22
On 14/04/2022 12:23, David Williams wrote:
> I have just seen an Apple Maps image collection car in Milton.

Spotted on Carlton Way earlier.

Jon