Conveyancing solicitor recommendations?

Michael Kilpatrick

Aug 31, 2021, 12:39:23 PM8/31/21
Could anyone recommend a conveyancing solicitor? I am selling the house
in Cherry Hinton that I have been renting out since 2000.

Michael

Theo

Aug 31, 2021, 12:48:24 PM8/31/21
Michael Kilpatrick <ne...@mkilpatrick.co.uk> wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a conveyancing solicitor? I am selling the house
> in Cherry Hinton that I have been renting out since 2000.

https://www.haywardmoon.co.uk/contact/bury-st-edmunds

They have an office in Histon but I dealt with folks in the Bury office who
were pretty on the ball - as buyer anyway. I used Laura Palmer, a colleague
used Shona Arnold, both were good in resolving some trickiness.

Theo

Tim Ward

Aug 31, 2021, 6:16:07 PM8/31/21
On 31/08/2021 17:39, Michael Kilpatrick wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a conveyancing solicitor? I am selling the house
> in Cherry Hinton that I have been renting out since 2000.

We've always used Miller Sands for property transactions.

--
Tim Ward - 07801 703 600
www.brettward.co.uk