How can we know that calypso.x process is completed?

Paras Patel

Nov 27, 2023, 3:41:04 AM11/27/23
to CALYPSO
Hey everyone,
I am using CALYPSO 7.0 with VASP
I have some little doubts,
1. When we can consider calypso.x process completed for structure search?
2. How can i konw that my structure search is completed?
    As some time in my calculations it stucks at " evo istruct=         ###" for even a day. Is this alright or is there any issues.
3. What is the typical time for calypso.x process to complete? Let us say for given example of B-N (Example1).

Thank you
Paras

296389682

Nov 27, 2023, 3:41:14 AM11/27/23
to Paras Patel

您的邮件已收到,我会尽快处理!

This is an automatic reply, confirming that your email was received. I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you!