Fwd: 3rd "Anything But A's Singles Classic" presented by "Martin Sign Company" at the University Club of San Francisco - January

Eric Katerman

Dec 10, 2019, 2:04:01 PM12/10/19
to cals...@googlegroups.com
Cal squash folks,

The 3rd annual "Anything But A's" singles tournament will be on Jan 24/25 at the University Club in SF. Some Cal squash folks went last year and, from what I heard, it was a great, fun event. I'd encourage everyone to check it out and consider signing up-- details are below.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season,
Eric

Date: January 24 – 25, 2020

Host Club:  University Club of San Francisco

Organizer:      Busani Xaba, bus...@uclubsf.org

Register by: Wednesday, January 15 @ noon (Deadline is fixed)

Entry Fee: $60 per person

Early bird: $50 (Early bird ends January 10, 2020)

Late Entry: $100(After January 15, 2020, at noon)

Eligibility: B Players = 4.9 – 4.0  |  C Players = 3.9 – 3.0 |  D Players = 2.9  and below.

Includes: Hospitality will include beer and wine on Friday night. Guest will be invited to join members in the

   club bar after matches are over.

               On Saturday lunch will be provided with an afterparty at a bar (TBD) serving pizza with an open bar

for the first hour.

Start  Time: Matches will be scheduled for Friday, January 24  from 4 pm - 9 pm.

                        I'll send your start times by Monday, January 20th at noon.

Thanks,

Busani

Anything But A's-2019.pdf