November Cal Squash box league

Jim Veitch

Nov 3, 2022, 12:11:26 PM11/3/22
to CalSquash
Dear box league players:

October matches only show 2 matches played. If there is still enough interest I'll post November boxes. If you played and haven't entered your matches, please enter your match scores http://www.datajedi.com/calsquash/boxleague/s4.php?file=current.players before I repost.

If you want to stay in the November box and did not play in October, let me know!  If you want to be added to the November box, please remind me.

I know things are coming back slowly, but if you commit to the box please make an effort to organize and play matches.  If you have any issues let me know and I'll try to help out.

Regards,

Jim.