October 2022 Cal Squash box league posted

Jim Veitch

Oct 6, 2022, 12:37:12 PM10/6/22
to CalSquash
RSF is open to anyone affiliated with UC, including alumni though not yet the general community.  The upstairs courts are open.

If you want in please let me know and I'll add you in.

have posted the October 2022 squash box league:
http://www.calsquash.org/boxleague/s4.php?file=current.players

Very small box this time, but I encourage people to start playing again.  I've played a couple of times and there was good ventilation on the courts.

Regards,

Jim
Box League Manager

Jim Veitch

Oct 6, 2022, 10:15:25 PM10/6/22
to CalSquash
I've updated the October 2022 boxes to include people who asked to join.  We are up to 9!

Jim Veitch

Oct 7, 2022, 1:17:05 AM10/7/22
to CalSquash
I've heard back that the site won't open on an Android phone, though it's OK on a computer.  You can try this instead: http://www.datajedi.com/calsquash/boxleague/s4.php?file=current.players