March 2020 Cal Squash box league

Jim Veitch

Feb 21, 2020, 9:03:34 PM2/21/20
to CalSquash
Dear box league players:

February has a week left and I'll be doing the March boxes early in March.  If you know that you will not be playing in March please let me know!  This allows players in March to have active partners in their box. If you want to play and did not play in  February, let me know!  Thanks to those of you who have already let me know you will be out, or want to come in.

If you play none of your matches you will be automatically dropped for the box league unless you specifically request me to leave you in.

If you play
February boxes late, I will take the scores into account up till the minute I do the new boxes.

Regards,

Jim.