Cal Squash alum looking for games

Gabriel Kahn

Jan 1, 2023, 5:20:53 PM1/1/23
to CalSquash
Hello Berkeley Squash community!

My name is Gabe Kahn. I was on the Cal club team for a few years (2013-2015). Now, I teach high school in Fruitvale. I'm looking for some games on Wed/Thurs evenings and/or weekends. Any interest? I'm also interested in the box league, if folks are still organizing that. Please email me at gabrie...@gmail.com.

Cheers,
gabe kahn

Jim Veitch

Jan 1, 2023, 9:04:16 PM1/1/23
to Gabriel Kahn, CalSquash
Hi Gabe, last year in October/November we weren't able to get enough interest in restarting the box league other than a single box, which isn't much point.  So the box league is on hold.

--
Also visit calsquash.com and facebook.com/groups/calsquash
---

ash k

Jan 2, 2023, 6:59:52 AM1/2/23
to Jim Veitch, Gabriel Kahn, CalSquash
Hey Gabe,

Good to hear from you.  Your best bet is to let everyone on this list know what your level is currently.

Also you might try posting to the Slack channel that Garrett Kitahata (gar...@calsquash.org) has set up for current squash players at RSF.

Ashley

Envoyé de mon iPhone