September 2022 Cal Squash box league posted

Jim Veitch

Sep 4, 2022, 12:16:51 AM9/4/22
to CalSquash
RSF is open to anyone affiliated with UC, including alumni though not yet the general community.  The upstairs courts are open.

have posted the September 2022 squash box league:
http://www.calsquash.org/boxleague/s4.php?file=current.players

Very small box this time, but I encourage people to start playing again.  I've played a couple of times and there was good ventilation on the courts.

Regards,

Jim
Box League Manager

Jim Veitch

Sep 17, 2022, 6:21:29 PM9/17/22
to CalSquash
Hi guys, I added Eric Katerman since I notice as yet no games posted.  Eric says general memberships are open. Dust off those rackets and get out there!

Eric Katerman

Sep 17, 2022, 6:52:08 PM9/17/22
to Jim Veitch, CalSquash
To be clear, I didn’t say that general memberships were open 😞 mine was reactivated as a volunteer coach for the squash club. Hopefully they’ll open up soon to the general community but I don’t have more info yet!

--
Also visit calsquash.com and facebook.com/groups/calsquash
---