Santa Rosa Randos Registration Form is Live

sar...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2024, 7:43:31 PMMar 12
to California Randonneurs
Greetings NorCal Rando neighbors!

The Santa Rosa RBA has finally emerged from hibernating, and activated the registration form so that those of you who are interested in riding the nearly-world-famous HBUH this weekend can do so!

Please note that we are running our 200k brevets on Sundays this year, in part so that many of our community who work to serve us (including, but not limited to, bicycle shop mechanics) can also take part in our very fun events.

Calendar and sign-up can be found here:

NB: the HBUH is not to be trifled with. If you have not yet attempted it, please consult fellow randos; there is a considerable amount of climbing.
The positive side of this feature is that you get to ride up Mountain House Rd in the prime of spring bloom!

Bon courage, y'all

ryan thompson
Santa Rosa Randonneurs RBA