Burley trailer for the first one who promises a good home

Scott Cowan

Jun 27, 2021, 3:58:19 PM6/27/21
to Bill Bryant, Joel, California Randonneurs
This double-wide bike trailer transported two boys over many very happy km. It has that hitch-thingie that attaches to pretty near any bike AND a front wheel plus back handlebar so it can be used as a stroller too.

Bike your kids/pets to a destination…. Stroll them around… bike home.

I’ve used it for grocery shopping too — serves as a cart in the store and a trailer to carry the goods home.

Folds up fast, sets up fast.

Zips shut tight to keep your kids/things out of wind and rain

First to pick up and promise a good home gets it

Best,
                            Scott
Scott Cowan
SFLearns.com
Cofounder of the bayareatutoringsummit.com
Review me on Yelp!

On Jun 26, 2021, at 10:24, Bill Bryant <bi...@bryant-springsteen.net> wrote:

Hi Joel—

Is the Shimano BR 600 brake set still available? What is its condition?

Thanks,

Bill Bryant

From: <calr...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Joel <jvo...@pobox.com>
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 9:55 AM
To: California Randonneurs <calr...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [calrando] Amazing Bike Equipment Sale: New Items! Lights, brakes, pedals, tires and more

More pristine equipment for sale as I sort through my holdings so I don't have to move it to Colorado. All items with pictures and prices are at the Google Sheet:

Brand New Listings:

Lights:

- Luxus Lumutec IQ 2 U generator hub light -- New

- Bruce Gordon Super Cool "Bullet" Tail Light - New

- Black Diamond "Spot" helmet light - New

- Cateye Opticube AAA light -- New/perfect back up light

- Cyclebeam Li-Ion rechargeable Battery Pack Light - similar to Dinotte lights/New

- Thorfire Li-Ion rechargeable Battery Pack Light - similar to Dinotte lights/New

- Princeton Tec Corona Extreme Bike Light AA Battery/New

Storage:

- Tubus Stainless Steel "Fly" rear rack + Carradice Rack Bag/new

- Lezyne Carbon bottle cage

Tires:

- Vittoria All Weather tires/new 700 x 22 fast and light/New

- Vittoria Open Corsa CX  700 x 23/New

- Hutchinson Top Speed 700 x 25/New

- SOMA New Express 700 x 26/New

Other:

- Camelback 50 oz replacement bladder/new

- Shimano BR-R600 Brake set

- Cannondale neoprene Toe covers/new

- Crank Bros Candy Pedals and cleats/New in Box

- Segoi Resistor Booties/New Size Large

Still Available at reduced price:

- Detours KlickFix seat post bag

- Bike Rollers

- Blackburn Magnetic Trainer

- Kestrel Carbon handlebars

- Waterproof saddle covers

- Bike Bras for protection bike during travel

- Various new threadless stems

Joel Voelz