Upcoming Santa Cruz events

Bill Bryant

May 18, 2024, 7:18:59 PMMay 18
to calr...@googlegroups.com

We’re midway through our 2024 season and have a few more events on the horizon:

Sat, May 25 – San Gregorio-Greenfield 400k brevet – start time 6 AM – max time allowance 27 hours

Sat, June 22 – Surf City 600k brevet – start time 5:30 AM – max time allowance 40 hours

Sat, June 22 – Lobitos Creek 200k brevet – start time 6 AM – max time allowance 13.5 hours – a great exploration of the coastal hills and redwood forests that lie between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay, and a new favorite of riders.

And finally,

Sat, July 6 – SCR DART Populaire – 8 hrs/120k minimum distance. Teams of 3-5 riders make their own route that finishes in Santa Cruz.

As always, more info and entry can be found at: https://santacruzrandonneurs.org

Brevet entries must be received by the Wednesday at 8 PM in the week prior to the event.

For the DART team ride, the team captain must submit a route proposal no later than Tuesday, June 25.

For riders w/o a DART team, left us know and we’ll try to find you one to ride with.

Bonne route!

Bill Bryant & Lois Springsteen