Be Conspicuous! Be Seen! Be Safer!

Jack Holmgren

Nov 15, 2023, 11:06:29 PM11/15/23
to calr...@googlegroups.com, San Francisco Randonneurs

Be Conspicuous! Be Seen! Be Safer!

Hi-Viz cycling kit makes you stand out amongst the visual clutter that drivers overdose on. Here is your chance to grab some Hi-Viz made by Voler that is top-to-tail conspicuity. Jerseys, jackets, vests, warmers, coolers, and shorts or bibs, etc., all designed to enhance your safety.

Act fast as ordering window closes on December 4th.

https://www.voler.com/browse/cat2/?cat=grp&store=46407

Any questions just shoot me an email at:

Be safe and Bonne Route,

Jack Holmgren, RUSA #1625, Santa Cruz Randonneurs

P.S. Safety is for everyone so you don’t need to be a Santa Cruz Randonneur, ride our brevets, or even be a randonneur/randonneuse to get this clothing!