google calendars for california brevet regions

Arvi

Nov 30, 2023, 2:04:03 PM11/30/23
to California Randonneurs
I had subscribed to google calendars for all the RUSA regions near me. They had the following names:

RUSA CA:SFR
RUSA CA:Davis
RUSA CA:Humb
RUSA CA:SCR
RUSA CA:SLO
RUSA CA:SRosa

And in previous years there was a consolidated NorCal calendar. These are really useful resource. Who maintains these? Thank you to that person, and I hope they are updated for 2024.

I'd be happy to volunteer to help update some of them if needed.
-Arvi (SFR/ Oakland)

debra banks

Nov 30, 2023, 2:06:31 PM11/30/23
to Arvi, California Randonneurs
Hi Arvi,
We have had a volunteer keep the NorCal consolidated calendar over the past few years. That person/s hasn’t yet surfaced for 2024. It’d be great if you had the bandwidth/time to make it happen.

Cheers,
Deb
RBA:Davis Randos

Arvi

Nov 30, 2023, 2:07:56 PM11/30/23
to California Randonneurs
When Deb asks, you just say yes. Happy to do it, lemme know how to get access.

Charlie Martin

Nov 30, 2023, 2:08:44 PM11/30/23
to Arvi, California Randonneurs