Santa Cruz Randonneurs - jersey and vest

Raphael

Feb 21, 2022, 7:51:28 PM2/21/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hello all,

Here is the link from Voler to buy the beautiful red and white jersey and/or vest of the Santa Cruz Randonneurs.

https://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/42148

You have the choice of classic and/or peloton jersey, as well as wind and/or thermal vest.

I personally use the peloton jersey and the wind vest, which is a great combo for the bay area weather. I particularly like the vest, with its double zipper, and its additional storage (3 rear pockets).

You can order immediately until the 28 of March at midnight. Shipments of the order will be on May-06 or sooner. Then, you should get your beautiful Santa Cruz Randonneurs jersey/vest on time to ride the Santa Cruz 3CR 1000k (May-17)!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Bonne route!

Raphaël

Raphael

Feb 28, 2022, 12:21:45 PM2/28/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hello all,

Friendly reminder that you have until Mar-28 to place your order if you are interested.

Thank you.

Raphaël

Raphael

Mar 8, 2022, 1:10:59 PM3/8/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Just received the final mocks of the garments from Voler: see attached.

Thanks, Raphaël

FC22-55618 Santa Cruz Randonneurs MOCKS-Final.pdf

Raphael

Mar 9, 2022, 8:59:54 PM3/9/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Good news! Due to a new partnership between Voler and RUSA, all the garments are now 15% off.

Refunds will be issued by Voler for those who have already ordered.

Cheers, Raphaël

Raphael

Mar 22, 2022, 1:49:09 PM3/22/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Thanks to the help of Richard McCaw, we were able to add the long sleeve jersey as an order option !

Voler Full Custom: Santa Cruz Randonneurs - 5/2022 - Peloton Long Sleeve Jersey

Just a friendly reminder that the order will close on Mar-28 (next Monday).

Raphaël

Mar 28, 2022, 2:57:53 PM3/28/22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen
Hi all,

Friendly reminder that today Monday is your last day for ordering the “Santa Cruz Randonneurs” jersey, vest and other items.

Thanks, Raphaël

Eric Larsen

Mar 28, 2022, 5:55:34 PM3/28/22
to raphael...@gmail.com, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen, San Francisco Randonneurs, calrando
Thanks for the reminders and getting the long sleeves available!

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/

Mike Hrast

Jun 2, 2022, 5:47:09 PM6/2/22
to California Randonneurs

Raphael, thanks for putting this order together. It was good to see a lot riders wearing the jersey in 3CR

Raphael

Feb 1, 2023, 3:15:57 PM2/1/23
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hello all,

Here is the link from Voler to buy the beautiful red and white jersey and/or vest of the Santa Cruz Randonneurs.

https://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/45520

You have the choice of classic and/or peloton jersey (with long sleeve option if needed), as well as wind and/or thermal vest. You can also buy arm protectors and neck gaiters with the Santa Cruz Randonneurs logo and color. The prices include 15% sponsorship discount negotiated by RUSA.

I personally use the peloton jersey and the wind vest, which is a great combo for the bay area weather. I particularly like the vest, with its double zipper, and its additional storage (3 rear pockets).

You can order immediately until the 27 of February at midnight. Shipments of the order will be on April-07 or sooner.

Raphaël

Feb 12, 2023, 12:15:22 PM2/12/23
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen
Hi all,

Friendly reminder that you have 2 more weeks to order your Santa Cruz Randonneurs jersey/vest/…

The order will close on Feb-27.

Cheers, Raphaël

Raphael

Feb 24, 2023, 11:46:36 AM2/24/23
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Last call to order the beautiful Santa Cruz jerseys/vests/ accessories.

The Voler orders will close on Monday, February 27 at midnight PST.

Cheers, Raphaël

Feb 7, 2024, 7:22:38 PMFeb 7
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hello all,

Here is the link from Voler to buy the beautiful red and white jersey (and/or vest and/or jacket) with the “Santa Cruz Randonneurs” design.

https://www.voler.com/browse/cat2/?cat=grp&store=48395

As usual, you have the choice of classic and/or peloton jersey (with long sleeve option if needed), as well as wind and/or thermal vest. You can also buy arm protectors and neck gaiters with the Santa Cruz Randonneurs logo and color.

This year, we added the 4 following items:

  • wind jacket
  • reflective wind vest – I want to highlight we need a minimum of 25 orders of this item to get the “Santa Cruz Randonneurs” design
  • thermal jacket
  • super thermal jersey

The prices include 15% sponsorship discount negotiated by RUSA.

I personally use the peloton jersey and the wind vest, which is a great combo for the bay area weather. I particularly like the vest, with its double zipper, and its additional storage (3 rear pockets). Last year I also used the Voler jacket with the 3 rear pockets and the double zipper during my dolomites tour – really help me to manage the sudden wind and storm I had the “chance” to witness J

You can order immediately until the 18 of March at midnight. Shipments of the order will be on April-30 or sooner.

Raphaël

Feb 22, 2024, 6:44:43 PMFeb 22
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen
Hello all,

Friendly reminder that you have up to March 18 to order your favorite biking clothes.

Cheers, Raphaël

Raphael

Mar 1, 2024, 8:52:28 PMMar 1
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Do not forget to place your orders. Also, I would like to insist that we need 25 orders of the “reflective wind vest” to get the Santa Cruz Randonneurs design – we currently have only 4 orders …

Cheers, Raphaël

to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant

I'm resending Raphael's note. We have until March 18 to reach our minimum order requirement. Please take a look at the Voler Store for Santa Cruz Randonneurs kits.

Lois

Raphael

Mar 8, 2024, 8:41:25 PMMar 8
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

10 more days to place your orders. https://www.voler.com/browse/cat2/?cat=grp&store=48395

For your information, I ordered “generic” wind jacket and the thermal jacket with both size (S and M) to check. I am 5’10” and 154 lbs, and normally get size M for jersey and vest.

I wanted to check Voler sizes for vests. I just received them today: the S sizes are too tight, and the size M are slightly loose … then perfect to put 2 or 3 layers under them à I will buy size M. I will now return the 4 “generic” Voler vests I bought, and buy both Santa Cruz Randonneurs Wind and Thermal jackets in size M instead.

I received some questions on Voler sizing – hope that helps !

Cheers, Raphaël

Raphael

Mar 17, 2024, 4:15:58 PMMar 17
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

Friendly reminder that the last day to place your orders is tomorrow. https://www.voler.com/browse/cat2/?cat=grp&store=48395

Raphael

Mar 19, 2024, 1:07:42 PMMar 19
to calrando, San Francisco Randonneurs, Bill Bryant, Lois Springsteen

Hi all,

All your orders are accepted, including the reflective vests.

Despite we only had 5 orders of reflective vests, Voler was nice enough to accept these orders. Shipments will happen on April 30, or before.

Thank you all,