Ride calendar for Santa Barbara zone

Bradford Smith

Nov 5, 2023, 9:21:00 PM11/5/23
to California Randonneurs
Just moved to SB and looking to search the area for brevets, what shall I look for?
I'd like to ride local for shorter distance and dont mind a drive for 300+ events.

Kerin Huber

Nov 5, 2023, 9:26:20 PM11/5/23
to Bradford Smith, California Randonneurs
Hi Bradford,
The closest region is the Los Angeles region, otherwise known as PCH Randonneurs.  Our website is here.
We would love to have you join us for a brevet.
Kerin Huber (RBA)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2023 at 6:21 PM Bradford Smith <bradfor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just moved to SB and looking to search the area for brevets, what shall I look for?
I'd like to ride local for shorter distance and dont mind a drive for 300+ events.

Brook Henderson

Nov 6, 2023, 12:17:43 PM11/6/23
to Bradford Smith, California Randonneurs
Bradford:

Also, just north of you, is the San Luis Obispo region.
There are fewer rides on the SLO calendar, but the routes are wonderful and the area is fantastic for cycling.
Tepequet, North County, Mostly SLO... Not to be missed. Put them on your calendar.
And do join us on the PCH rides as well. Great rides & nice folks, for sure.

-Brook