Santa Cruz Randonneurs Wool Jersey, Size Large

Alex Barangan

Jul 5, 2023, 1:45:28 PM7/5/23
to California Randonneurs
Hi all,
I hopped on the cima coppi order for the santa cruz randonneurs club jersey. I ordered the mid-weight jersey in a size Large since I already have 2 lightweight jerseys from Cima Coppi. Sadly, these mid-weight jerseys (in addition to being a little looser) are also a bit longer. I'm 5'7" with a short torso so the longer jersey doesn't really work on me. It's my fault for not taking a close look at the size guide.

Anyone interested in buying the jersey off me? It's brand new-- I just tried it on for a minute over a tshirt. It's handsome and the reflective bands on the arms are a nice touch. It cost me $148. I'll ship it to you, assuming you're in CA, for $130.

Alex Barangan

Nov 30, 2023, 2:23:01 PM11/30/23
to California Randonneurs
Still available! Great jersey for colder weather riding.