Santa Rosa is opening! (17 July 2021)

sar...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2021, 10:38:01 PM7/8/21
to California Randonneurs
Hello all!

Hey, how are ya doing? What have you been up to? Learn to knit?

So, we're going to go ahead and have a brevet this month; next week, actually.
Our 300k along the coast of Mendo and Sonoma counties. It's a beaut.

Registration info will be forthcoming at the home page:

You can be mad at me for not giving a lot of notice. I'll buy you a beverage at the finish line.

I hope you are WELL!

Cogs and tailwinds,

ryan t.
Santa Rosa Randonneurs RBA

sar...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2021, 1:08:03 AM7/13/21
to California Randonneurs
Greetings Randos!

Registration is live. Please come on by and sign up!

(but not all at once; Google's datacenters are only so big, and we wouldn't want to crash them).

Bon courage, y'all!
ryan t.