Massive Bike Equipments sale -- Phase 1

Joel

May 26, 2021, 8:25:36 PM5/26/21
to California Randonneurs
I have years of accumulated Bike equipment I need to sell as I start sorting things for a move to CO next year. Below is a list of the FIRST wave of items I want to make available to fellow Randos before listing items on Craigs or eBay. This is just a list of the items but there is also a link below to a Google spreadsheet listing all the items along with a picture:

All prices (or BO) are pick up in San Francisco

Items:
Richard Sachs Threadless Fork (Black) $200
Set - Classic Mafac "Raid" Brakes: $75
SIDI Dominator 5 Shoes/Blk 46/New $50
Limar Ultralight Helmet Med/used once     $10
Vitoria Free Cycling Sandles New/46  $25
Nashbar Cycling Sandles/New/45/46   $25
ShimanoSPD-SL Pedals/New $50 (two sets)
Copper Surcycle Bell $10
VeloToze Shoe Covers L& XL $10 each
German Rear Fender Tailight $5
Shimano Cleat Spacers/New $5
Fabric (brand) saddle       $10
Minoura Space Grip Bar Extender $5
SIDI Dominator Shoes/Blk/size45/new  $50
Look Pedals/new/Red   $50 (includes 2 pairs cleats)
Look Pedals/Used  $15
Forte Single Speed Conversion Kit/New $30
Campy 10 sp chain rings 53/42/30 like new
Honjo 700c Smooth fenders  $75
FREE --- 6-8 good frame pumps
           - Colnago Carbon seat post
SKS 700c Fender set/new  $35
American Classic 700c sprint 350 Wheel Set
         - includes padded carry cases
         - light and strong/set ~ 1400g
Blackburn magnetic trainer  $30

Joel Voelz