RUSA elections

Bill Bryant

Dec 5, 2020, 9:45:54 AM12/5/20
to SF Randonneurs, calrando
Hello Randonneuses & Randonneurs,
The yearly elections for the RUSA Board of Directors are underway. I'm standing for a seat on the Board and would appreciate your vote. Along with being one of the RUSA founders, I've made many contributions to our sport over the years and would like to keep doing that. In the past I was an early proponent of the permanents program and I created the R-12, P-12, Ultra-Randonneur, and Charly Miller awards for members. If you are a RUSA member I can continue working for you and hope you'll give me one of your two voites.

You can vote online - it's quick and easy. The deadline is December 15.

See the RUSA Election Page for candidate statements and ballots.

Many thanks, I hope to see you at some brevets and populaires in the future.

Bill Bryant
RUSA #7