Thanks to all of our local clubs and ACP volunteers

Kitty Goursolle

Jun 18, 2023, 1:16:56 PM6/18/23
to California Randonneurs
Thanks to our hard workers behind the scenes! The results from our NorCal Brevet Week are in, and homologation numbers are posted on our results page at RUSA.  An amazing 7 day turnaround. I'm very grateful for this, as  I have now completed my registration for PBP.

Eric Linser

Jun 18, 2023, 1:37:13 PM6/18/23
to Kitty Goursolle, California Randonneurs
Agreed, thanks to all for making brevets happen - RBAs and volunteers alike, particularly in a PBP year. I, initially, didn't get it 4-5 year ago, the hubbub. Congrats to those that got their series in before the deadline with NorCal Brevet Week.
Volunteer when you can.
Happy Dad's Day, and to all.
Santé!
Eric Linser
SFR

On Sun, Jun 18, 2023, 10:16 AM 'Kitty Goursolle' via California Randonneurs <calr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thanks to our hard workers behind the scenes! The results from our NorCal Brevet Week are in, and homologation numbers are posted on our results page at RUSA.  An amazing 7 day turnaround. I'm very grateful for this, as  I have now completed my registration for PBP.

Bill Bryant

Jun 18, 2023, 5:13:56 PM6/18/23
to Kitty Goursolle, California Randonneurs

Yes, the RUSA results team, led by the indefatigable Rob Hawks, has done an outstanding job this year. As soon as they are submitted by each RBA, most June brevet results have been sent to Paris within a day, some within hours, and few, within a handful of minutes! Outstanding effort and dedication to our members during the busy end of PBP registration rush.

Bill Bryant

RUSA HQ

Rob Hawks

Jun 18, 2023, 6:27:25 PM6/18/23
to Bill Bryant, Kitty Goursolle, California Randonneurs, Chris Argo
I want to put a plug in for the contribution from Chris Argo, RBA for Alabama. Chris has put in a bunch of time making it possible for the BC team to stay ahead of things.

Rob

Bill Bryant

From: 'Kitty Goursolle' via California Randonneurs <calr...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 10:16 AM