Updated Info

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Naima Johnston

unread,
Nov 18, 2011, 12:13:39 PM11/18/11
to Called To Sing Group
Grace and Peace and Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I wanted to let you all know about two events I'm sponsoring that you might be interested in:
 
I am coordinating the music for the New Life Christmas Vendor Fair on Saturday, Dec. 17th from 11 - 5.  If you'd like a half hour music slot to sing and sell your CDs during the event please shoot me an email and I will get you scheduled, you do of course have to be in the Miami Valley area but let me know if you're interested ASAP.
 
Also I've got a new online class coming up, the information is listed below.  Let me know if you are interested!  Many Blessings! Naima
 
 
40 Ways To Market, Promote and Develop Your God Given Dream!

Grace and Peace Loved Ones!

... I am excited about a new class I have to offer those who are determined to achieve their God Given Dream! As we gear up for 2012, this is a perfect time to review your accomplishments, set your goals for next year and develop a strategic plan that will honor the Lord, bless the Kingdom and meet the needs of those you have been assigned to reach!

Sometimes we struggle with finding creative ways to share our gifts with the world.This new class will give you creative ideas that you may not have thought about and will assist you in moving your ministry forward!

Here’s a taste of what the class will offer:

Number 10 – Offer free giveaways to college radio stations. Do an online search for the stations or contact the Student Activities Office for information about contacting the station manager – you can give away products, CDs, or even services.The DJs will mention your name/company name on air and it will be free promotion for you for very little cost.

Number 37 – Host a yearly business or ministry dinner.Give updates on the work you do, recognize supporters and investors build a support team when you invite the community to a dinner that highlights your dream. Invite the mayor, the local newspapers, other nonprofit organizations; anyone you feel can assist you in moving your dream forward.

There are more then 40 of these types of tips designed to solidify your foundation, improve your networking abilities, increase your exposure and maximize your marketing budgets!

In an effort to continue to support Broken Box Ministries and allow us to continue to provide quality programs, this class is available for a limited time for your love gift of any amount!

If you’d like access to 40 Ways To Market, Promote and Develop Your God Given Dream, simply send a love offering by December 1, 2012 via pay pal (www.paypal.com) to naimasb...@yahoo.com or via snail mail to: Broken Box Ministries, 410 Clover Street , Fairborn , OH 45324 .The class will be sent to you via MP3 on December 2, 2012.Or if you so choose CD (please include a $2 shipping fee for CDs).

Don’t miss this informative and practical class that will assist you in taking your dream to the next level!This information is adaptable for music ministries, Christian businesses, nonprofit organization or other ministries seeking to grow and develop.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you in advance for your support and thank you for allowing us to be a part of supporting you as you achieve… Your Calling!

Blessings!

Naima
 
 
Naima News!!!
 
On Facebook? Stop by the Naima Music Ministry Page and give it a "Like."
 
 
Have you heard my Confessions? Order the book Confessions of a Big Girl online at: www.createspace.com/3549920
 
Now Booking 2012!  For more information visit me at www.reverbnation.com/Naima

janae latise miller

unread,
Nov 20, 2011, 7:36:02 PM11/20/11
to called-...@googlegroups.com
Naima, 
 I would like to have the Class you are offering on both CD and in mp3 format. 
Also, Do you know anything about a web site called sodaddy.com where you can create your own web site?  Also where should someone go like my self or if I have a friend who wants to get their business name protected? Also, are you familiar with vista print for creating business cards?  
I am asking these questions for myself and for a friend who has a T-Shirt business he has started 
Also, I have decided that I am going to have my organization be a non for profit and incorporate it as well.  I am still thinking and working on a tag line for my organization. 
Love you! 
 Happy Holidays!   

Naima Johnston

unread,
Nov 21, 2011, 1:43:22 AM11/21/11
to called-...@googlegroups.com
You've got www.sodaddy.com but it's actually www.godaddy.com  I know people use them to purchase their webnames, but I don't know anyone who uses it to build their websites.  I use homestead - www.homestead.com but I'm moving to www.wix.com.  Who is going to design the website for you?
 
I use Vista Print for my postcards and business cards, you have to design the cards yourself and upload the image, I'm not sure how user friendly it would be for you, as they have templates and you have to make sure everything fits.  They do have design services.  They are really easy to use, your mom could design and upload that for you if you wanted her to.
 
You can't protect a business name, you just register it with the Secretary of State in downtown Columbus.  That's when you select what type of company you will be and pay the appropriate filing fees.
 
For the CD and MP3 of the class, when you send your December payment, put in the payment for the class - there was no set fee, it was a love offering, so you decide how much you want to pay and once I get that I will put it in the mail back to you.  You must add $2 to your love offering for the CD.
 
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Naima
 
 
Naima News!!!
 
On Facebook? Stop by the Naima Music Ministry Page and give it a "Like."
 
 
Have you heard my Confessions? Order the book Confessions of a Big Girl online at: www.createspace.com/3549920
 
Now Booking 2012!  For more information visit me at www.reverbnation.com/Naima

From: janae latise miller <jana...@aol.com>
To: called-...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Updated Info


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages