Disable moderation on this group?

Kevin Burton

Jul 26, 2013, 6:29:29 PM7/26/13
to cal...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps moderation should be disabled on this group?

There are other people here besides the moderator and my issues may have been addressed by another community member instead of having to wait hours until my posts are approved.

Kevin Bourrillion

Jul 29, 2013, 1:21:50 PM7/29/13
to cal...@googlegroups.com
This was my fault -- I'm sorry.  I had my wires crossed about which of us was watching the moderation queue.  I wish we could disable it, but in the past that has meant more porn ads for you. :-(

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Kevin Burton <burto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps moderation should be disabled on this group?

There are other people here besides the moderator and my issues may have been addressed by another community member instead of having to wait hours until my posts are approved.

guava-...@googlegroups.com
Project site: http://caliper.googlecode.com
This group: http://groups.google.com/group/caliper

This list is for general discussion.
To report an issue: http://code.google.com/p/caliper/issues/entry
To get help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask (use the tag "caliper")

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "caliper" group.

Kevin Bourrillion | Java Librarian | Google, Inc. | kev...@google.com

Kevin Burton

Jul 29, 2013, 1:45:42 PM7/29/13
to cal...@googlegroups.com
I'd rather have the porn ads... or maybe approve members (which I think you can do).

And you set me up for a good joke too... but I"m not going to go there since that would be "inappropriate" according to my handlers :-P