Announcement: Caliper 1.0-beta-1 available in maven

135 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Gregory Kick

no leída,
6 may 2013, 2:05:53 p.m.6/5/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
The first beta release is available in the central Maven repository.  It can be referenced as:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.google.caliper</groupId>
  <artifactId>caliper</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
</dependency>

It is a major update and comes with a large number of changes [1].  I'm in the process of updating the documentation, but wanted to let everyone know that it is available.  Feedback [2] is greatly appreciated.

--
Greg Kick
Java Core Libraries Team

Jesse Wilson

no leída,
6 may 2013, 2:12:22 p.m.6/5/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
Nice!

nath...@gmail.com

no leída,
17 jul 2013, 4:48:49 p.m.17/7/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
The jar file on the site seems to be outdated.  Can you provide a new jar of the latest version?

Gregory Kick

no leída,
29 jul 2013, 1:34:25 p.m.29/7/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the slow response.  Mailing list issues.  beta-2 has been a bit delayed since we've been working on persistent issues with the webapp.  I hope to have a new release out within the next couple of weeks.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM, <nath...@gmail.com> wrote:
The jar file on the site seems to be outdated.  Can you provide a new jar of the latest version?

guava-...@googlegroups.com
Project site: http://caliper.googlecode.com
This group: http://groups.google.com/group/caliper

This list is for general discussion.
To report an issue: http://code.google.com/p/caliper/issues/entry
To get help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask (use the tag "caliper")

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "caliper" group.

Benson Margulies

no leída,
13 nov 2013, 2:51:46 p.m.13/11/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
Any news?

Gregory Kick

no leída,
13 nov 2013, 3:16:59 p.m.13/11/2013
para cal...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, no.  I believe that we've resolved the blocking issues.  Now, it's just finding the time.  Thanks for the reminder, though.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos