Mobile app?

Joshua Thaler

May 27, 2017, 1:34:57 PM5/27/17
to Calimotion
This page talks about the mobile app as if it is a thing, yet I can find no download link for it. Checked the Appstore too.
Does it exist yet?

http://wiki.calimacil.com/index.php/Calimotion_Mobile_App

Renaud Beaucher-Perras

Jun 1, 2017, 3:25:33 PM6/1/17
to Calimotion
The Mobile App is currently in development. However, the information on the page you sent are correct and can be used. You can connect to your LED Saber using the nRF Connect App (available for Androiid and iOS), and use the information on this page to change color or pattern in real time. You will know your Saber is connected to your phone when its light will turn blue.

When the Mobile App will be ready, we will first release it to Beta Testers, and then to the standard App stores.

Benjamin Green

Jun 5, 2018, 11:08:34 AM6/5/18
to Calimotion
Any updates?