New SiriL Release 1.0.0 Beta

rockw...@bell.net

Aug 31, 2020, 5:02:52 PM8/31/20
to CaLIGHTs
Hello all ,
If you have been using SiriL already then be sure to check out this latest Release as the GUI has changed , in a good way , and the Coders have been very busy adding 66,000 lines of Code to this release .
SiriL Site is here...

If you'd like a quick "walk-through" then have a look at Cuiv , The Lazy Geek's Site where he previews this version...

There are a few "bugs" yet but I'm sure the Release Candidate will have sorted those very quickly . I really like the new GIU . Much better than the 0.9.12 Release . Downloading now LOL .

rockw...@bell.net

Aug 31, 2020, 7:42:41 PM8/31/20
to CaLIGHTs
I've had a chance to "play" with this new Release and there are a LOT of Bugs with it . Maybe best to wait for a few weeks for the Coders to iron these out .