fw:2 Weeks to get Fed Matching Funds for Cynthia McKinney

GREEN ARTIST

Jul 16, 2008, 8:10:51 PM7/16/08
to Californians for Cynthia McKinney for President
Cynthia McKinney is a candidate as well for the nomination of the
California Peace and Freedom Party, which will resolve is Presidential
slate at an upcoming meeting of its state committee.

Link to our website and make your donation now.

http://supporters. runcynthiarun. org/supporters. cgi

This gives us two more weeks now to qualify for Federal Matching
Funds. With enthusiastic pushes from McKinney supporters in both
Wisconsin and DC, we believe both those have now joined the list of
qualifying states, including California, Michigan, New York, Oregon,
Illinois, Texas and Washington.

(9)

If you are from any of these states:

Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, Maryland,
Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey and Oklahoma
Your urgent action to put us over the top is needed now. We also need
at least two additional states to enter the mix and help us make a
difference.

These states' residents have already given $1,000 or more and are on
their way towards that goal: Arizona ($2.1k), Conneticut ($1k),
Florida ($3.5k), Iowa ($1k), Massachusetts ($1.8k), Maryland ($1.6k),
Maine ($3.7k), Minnesota ($4.4k), New Jersey ($3.7k) and Oklahoma
($1k). Colorado, Georgia and Pennsylvania are the next closest to
entering the running at the $1k level. (Unaudited figures current
through June 30th, 2008; indicates change since last month).

-- Joining our Updates list --

To all new readers, thank you for subscribing to the Power to the
People Committee Campaign Updates.

To all readers, new or otherwise, please encourage your friends and
family to join the Campaign Updates list by sending them this link:

http://supporters. runcynthiarun. org/supporters. cgi?
function=subscribe

Or they can access the subscription form from the campaign web site.

Paid for by the
http://www. RunCynthiaRun. org/