Rep. For McKinney needed for Sac."Justice 4 All" Includes "Women of Color Con.", Sept 26-27. 2008 Next Weekend

GREEN ARTIST

Sep 22, 2008, 2:17:16 AM9/22/08
to Californians for Cynthia McKinney for President
FW:gpca-ccwg mailing list
gpca...@cagreens.org

If there are folks who can represent the Green Party at this
conference next weekend, let me know and I can send pdf and doc
samples of Cynthia McKinney campaign materials. Warner

Can someone in CA respond to this? The person who sent this is marian
Douglas-Unagro - marian....@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:11 AM To: Hart, Holly J Cc:
Rebecca Rotzler Subject: Re: Greens needed! Sacramento "Justice 4 All
Includes Wmn of Color" conf, Sept 26-27. 2008 Please, please, please
do send it. With an historic and compelling women of color
presidential ticket, if the Green Party - and in California no less -
doesn't recognise the importance of this issue and the Sacramento
event and organise SOME form of participation in this forum, I doubt
whether I can take this campaign and its politics seriously. Thanks
very much for your help. Marian On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Hart,
Holly J <holly...@uiowa.edu> wrote: > I think the thing to do would
contact CA greens in that area. May I send this to the state
coordinators' list, and hope to get a respopnse - let me know if this
is ok witih you. > > Holly > ________________________________________
> From: Marian Douglas [marian....@gmail.com] > Sent: Wednesday,
September 17, 2008 4:25 PM > To: Rebecca Rotzler; Hart, Holly J > Cc:
Marian Douglas-Ungaro > Subject: Greens needed! Sacramento "Justice 4
All Includes Wmn of Color" conf, Sept 26-27. 2008 > > Hi Holly and
Rebecca, > > Can't we locate some folks already in or near California
who can go to > this women of colour conference on behalf of the
presidential > campaign?? It will look really bad if we can't do this.
The Obama > people plan to be there... > > Thanks! > Marian > > >
---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From:
<Justice...@aol.com> > Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:37 PM >
Subject: Re: Green for All Request #:00001270: Sharing Information >
To: maho...@greenforall.org > Cc: marian....@gmail.com,
akilahfo...@yahoo.com > > > Hi Mahogany: > > I am writing again
to see if any from your group are coming to the > conference to set a
national women of color agenda. Details are on the > conference
website: http://www.justice4allincludeswomenofcolor.com > > I have
been in touch with Marian Douglas-Ungaro, a long time friend, > who is
working on Cynthia McKinney's campaign in Washington, DC. She > has
been trying to connect with some member of the Greens who would be >
interested in representing Cynthia at the event. I am copying Marian >
above, hoping you two might connect and work something out so that >
someone will be at the event for Cynthia. Here is one of Marian's >
websites: http://blackbrowngreen.ning.com/profile/MarianDouglasUngaro
> and another: http://marian.typepad.com/ > > Let me know if this can
be worked out. We would be glad to reduce the > conference fee by $25%
to help all around. We also offer discounted > program booklet
advertising and exhibit space if desired. > > Cordially, > > Suzanne
Brooks, conference co-coordinator (916) 483-9804 > Akilah Uwimana
Hatchett, conference co-coordinator (916) 968-7878 > > > In a message
dated 8/18/2008 10:23:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, >
maho...@greenforall.org writes: > > Hello Suzanne, > > Thank you so
much for reaching out to us! > > I will forward your email to all of
the staff here to see if anyone is > interested in attending. > >
Thank you, >