Fwd: NARME 2013 Conference Presenters Wanted!!

1 view

Patty Howell

Jan 23, 2013, 2:26:28 PM1/23/13
to California Healthy Marriages Coalition
Hello everybody!

The NARME Conference will be in Anaheim this year so it's a super opportunity for you and your people to attend and also for Californians to present informative workshops on the innovative RME work you're doing!

Take this opportunity seriously and carpe diem!!

P.