HRC Social Media Highlights for the week of 11/2-11/9

Patty Howell

Nov 9, 2012, 6:18:56 PM11/9/12
to California Healthy Marriages Coalition
Rich stuff for you to use and pass along to the people you serve.

P.

Healthy Relationships California actively uses social media to promote healthy marriages! Be sure to follow us on Facebook (Healthy Relationships California and California Healthy Marriages Coalition).

Recent changes to Facebook mean that you might not be getting all of the posts from our pages. If you want to see all of our posts, there are two things you can do:

1. Interact with our page! If you LIKE, SHARE, or COMMENT on our posts, FB knows you enjoy our updates, and it keeps showing them in your news feed.
2. Click the gear wheel on the top right of the page, and click "Add to interests list." You can build interest lists of your favorite pages. Then when you click on the list, you will see all of the posts they put up.

Due to these changes, our Facebook posts are reaching less people than in the past. This means that I need your help more than ever to promote HRC through social media!

--
Shelece McAllister, M.S.
Research Associate
Healthy Relationships California