FW: California Military History: Big Bear Lake/Holcomb Valley action

Chuck Hackley

Jul 10, 2012, 6:44:49 PM7/10/12
to california-mi...@googlegroups.com

This a good possible answer to the question. My historian friend John, has a ton of information about the general area and is well versed, as you see about historical events.

Chuck Hackley III

Jul 16, 2012, 10:39:42 AM7/16/12
to california-mi...@googlegroups.com

That makes a lot of sense. Wish I had Diaries

FYI-Sheriff Van Leuven was my GG Uncle as was Sheriff John Ralphs