Spring is almost here!

Ken Friedman

Mar 1, 2012, 9:11:06 AM3/1/12
to Battles for Guadalcanal Reader's List, WWII discussion (ibiblio), WWII Amateurs List, Warplan list, World War II forum (Yahoo), california-mi...@googlegroups.com

March 2012 begins today. This means Winter should (or eventually will ) end soon and bring fine weather to those of us who live in the northern hemisphere. Sales of my book have gone very well near the end of 2011 and into 2012. I am grateful to all those who purchase copies of my book. How can and why should you get your copy today?

May I make a suggestion? For those who love to read books about the momentous historical events of our times, my critically acclaimed book, Morning of the Rising Sun: The Heroic Story of the Battles for Guadalcanal, makes a great read. Just scroll down this message and click one of the links to learn more how you can purchase a copy of my book.
  • You can order autographed copies from my web site starting at $17.76. To place your order, click here.
  • Printed and Kindle versions along with autographed copies of my book are available from several retail outlets. For more information, click here.
  • Click here for the latest price list for all the different ways you can purchase my book. Or you can get your own copy just by clicking here.
  • Reviews of my book are available for reading and downloading here. Or you can read them on my web site here.
  • Accesses to my web site has set an all-time record the first two months of 2012.

My sincere thanks to those who already have ordered copies of my book and/or visited my web site.

Kenneth I. Friedman, Ph.D.
Author
www.battlesforguadalcanal.com
www.battle-of-leyte-gulf.com
Blog: battlesforguadalcanal.blogspot.com