FW: Spring Issue: BUGLE CALL--Camp Roberts Museum Newsletter

Sebby, Daniel M 1SG RET

Mar 19, 2012, 12:09:07 PM3/19/12
to California Military History, Palumbo, LTC (USA Ret) Anthony L

Dan Sebby, Sergeant Major (CA)

Curator, The California State Military Museum

A United States Army Museum Activity

1119 Second Street

Sacramento, California 95814-3202

Voice: (916) 854-1904 | DSN: 466-1904 | CAGNET: 626-1904

Museum: (916) 854-1900 | DSN: 466-1900 | CAGNET  626-1900

Library and Research Center: (916) 854-1907 | DSN: 466-1907 | CAGNET: 626-1907

Fax: (916) 854-1906 | DSN 466-1906 | CAGNET: 626-1906

Mobile (916) 768-4249

e-mail: daniel...@us.army.mil

www.militarymuseum.org

Department of Defense policy blocks hyperlinks in the emails from being active. Please copy and paste URLs in the address browser to access the day's edition. IMPORTANT: Make sure that you do not copy and paste the word "blocked" that gets attached as a prefix to the URL.