Re: Fwd: Quote

1 view

Melanie Popp

Aug 17, 2013, 8:19:19 PM8/17/13
to Melanie Popp, calgaryp...@googlegroups.com
On 2013-08-17 5:26 PM, "Melanie Popp" <Melani...@paramountres.com> wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sica Spenrath <sspe...@calgaryelks.com>" <sspe...@calgaryelks.com>
Date: 08-17-2013  11:20 AM  (GMT-07:00)
To: Melanie Popp <Melani...@paramountres.com>
Subject: Quote

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sica Spenrath <sspe...@calgaryelks.com>
To: "melani...@paramountres.com" <melani...@paramountres.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:20:01 +0000

Hi Melanie,

Here is a quote for the event you want o host on September 5. The room charge includes the set up, tear down, linens, microphone, podium and staff so there should be no other fees hidden in there. For appetizers, I have done about 6 pieces per person for a total of 600 pieces x 100 people. I am sending you a catering package so you can look through the appetizers. Some of the hearty foods that give you the most filling food for your dollar are:

Assorted flatbreads – this would be 1 personal flatbread cut into 8 pieces and there are 4 in the dozen so one dozen flatbreads gives you 32 pieces and it is filling so this is a good option.

Beef and chicken skewers

Spring rolls

Dumplings

Bruschetta – it is a large bowl with crostini’s. It would be about 24 pieces in a dozen

Peppered carpaccio – looks nice as well

The foods that are not that filling are things like wings where people can eat a bunch and not get full.

Let me know how this looks to you.

Thank you,

Sica Spenrath

Hospitality Director

Calgary Elks Lodge & Golf Club

2502 - 6 Street N.E. Calgary, Alberta T2E 3Z3

Direct (403) 984-1706

Fax (403) 230-0783

sspe...@calgaryelks.com

Dickson Leung

Aug 17, 2013, 10:16:01 PM8/17/13
to Melanie Popp, Melanie Popp, calgaryp...@googlegroups.com
That actually sounds pretty good Mel!

Dickson

Sent from my iPhone

Melanie Popp

Aug 18, 2013, 12:45:00 AM8/18/13
to slimm. miguel69, calgaryp...@googlegroups.com

Please refer to the attachment provided.  It's $2003 ALL IN.  Room, food, everything.

On 2013-08-17 10:38 PM, "Miguel Slimm" <slimm.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
So what is the fee for the room?