message

Leslie Shulman

Jun 2, 2009, 4:31:45 PM6/2/09
to calgarybonobos
Hi Everyone,

I hope this google group thing is working out and that people are
getting info.

I've received a deposit via bank email transfers from a few people -
which is great.
Eric, I'm still working on the PayPal thing.

This is just a friendly reminder that the sooner the better and it's
100/bonobo.

Also, if you are receiving these messages and you know that you're not
interested, please
let me know.

Finally, some people that are MIA:
John E.
Jason B.
Vivian
Trina
Aaron
Astrid
Monica
Kim
Stuart
Phil

Thanks,
Leslie

Sarah Koles

Jun 2, 2009, 6:13:50 PM6/2/09
to calgary...@googlegroups.com
Hi les

In France into Friday then will get ok internet and send money! Thanks
for everything!

Sent from my iPhone

On 2-Jun-09, at 10:31 PM, Leslie Shulman <leslie....@gmail.com>

brent richards

Jun 2, 2009, 8:27:23 PM6/2/09
to calgary...@googlegroups.com, Phil Inouye
Les,

Thanks for organizing this! You rock.

I've cc'd Phil so that you can fill him in. (very bad pun).

I tried to send you my $100 just now, did you get it?

Hope all is well in the big smoke.
Xxoo

Sarah Koles

Jun 6, 2009, 8:14:04 AM6/6/09
to calgary...@googlegroups.com
HI Les,

Here's Vivian's email address:doctor...@gmail.com

About to sort out this paypal thingy...

France was great - but too much food, wine. Go to see some of the French
open.

Snowing here this morning - ugh!