Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Realtors quit industry while under INVESTIGATION

1 239 wyświetleń

us...@127.0.0.1

nieprzeczytany,
10 kwi 2004, 00:11:4510.04.2004
do
RECA CONDUCT PROCEEDINGS SUSPENDED AS A RESULT
OF LICENSEE WITHDRAWING FROM THE INDUSTRY

July 1, 2003 - February 29, 2004

Pursuant to section 55 of the Real Estate Act, the Executive Director
of the Real Estate Council of Alberta hereby gives notice that the
following persons have withdrawn from the real estate for the period
July 1, 2003, to February 29, 2004, while they were the subject of
conduct proceedings, an investigation or who suspected they may become
the subject of an investigation under Part 3 of the Real Estate Act:

Name
Licence Classification
Brokerage
Date of Withdrawal

Birch-Ruser, Cheri A.
Real Estate Associate Broker
416212 Alberta Ltd. o/a Re/Max Real Estate - Lethbridge
July 7, 2003

Knol, Johan
Real Estate Agent
593981 Alberta Ltd. o/a Info Market Group GMAC
July 14, 2003

Knol, Johan
Mortgage Agent
5933981 Alberta Ltd. o/a Info Market Group GMAC
July 14, 2003

Commercial 2000 Realty Ltd.
Real Estate Brokerage
Commercial 2000 Realty Ltd.
July 22, 2003

Kadoura, Jed
Real Estate Broker
Commercial 2000 Realty Ltd.
July 22, 2003

Beckley, Myles D. P.
Real Estate Agent
Harlen Management Ltd. o/a Eagle Property Management & Realty
July 30, 2003

Haskey, Juanita
Real Estate Agent
Harlen Management Ltd. o/a Eagle Property Management & Realty
July 30, 2003

Cung, David I.
Real Estate Agent
Unison Realty Group Ltd.
August 26, 2003

Taylor, Tammy L.
Real Estate Agent
Home Choice Real Estate Services Inc. o/a Homeowners Concept
September 17, 2003

Fitzgibbon, John T.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Advantage Ltd. o/a Re/Max Advantage
September 18, 2003

Ahmad, Shezad
Real Estate Agent
Challenge Realty Ltd. o/a Sutton Group - Challenge Realty
September 26, 2003

Gauba, Rajesh R.G. (Bobby)
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Team Inc. o/a The Mortgage Team
September 26, 2003

Rusnell, Clarence E.
Real Estate Broker
Artec Property & Management Inc. o/a Artec Property Management
September 30, 2003

Cameron, Ross (Cheyenne) C.
Real Estate Agent
Seabolt Holdings Ltd. o/a Sutton Group - Canwest
September 30, 2003

Shivji, Shafik
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
September 30, 2003

Comber, Linda M.
Real Estate Agent
Manor Management Ltd.
September 30, 2003

Klann, Gunther
Real Estate Agent
Polaris Realty (1995) Ltd. o/a Sutton Polaris Realty
September 30, 2003

Gauba, Rajesh (Bobby)
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
September 30, 2003

Buluran, Teofila L.
Real Estate Agent
Seabolt Holdings Ltd. o/a Sutton Group - Canwest
September 30, 2003

Rashid, Zahir
Real Estate Agent
Polaris Realty (1995) Ltd. o/a Sutton Polaris Realty
September 30, 2003

Quach, Peter (H-H)
Real Estate Agent
We/Sell Real Estate Inc. o/a Sutton Group Advantage Realty
September 30, 2003

Desouki, Kalil (Kelly)
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
September 30, 2003

Dominion Mortgage Corporation
Brokerage
Dominion Mortgage Corporation
September 30, 2003

Nycholat, Edward H.
Mortgage Broker
Dominion Mortgage Corporation
September 30, 2003

First Can Mortgage Inc.
Mortgage Brokerage
First Can Mortgage Inc.
September 30, 2003

Finley, Richard W.
Mortgage Broker
First Can Mortgage Inc
September 30, 2003

Joshi, Raksh
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Team Inc. o/a The Mortgage Team
September 30, 2003

Reid, Cameron W.
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Team Inc. o/a The Mortgage Team
September 30, 2003

Allsource Mortgage & Financial Services Ltd.
Brokerage
Allsource Mortgage & Financial Services Ltd.
September 30, 2003

Delcorro, Remiglo
Mortgage Broker
Allsource Mortgage & Financial Services Ltd.
September 30, 2003

Hull, Chris
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
October 3, 2003

Khan, Qamer
Mortgage Agent
Capital Mortgage Services
October 9, 2003

Ring, Jody L.
Real Estate Agent
Century 21 Double D Realty (1996) Ltd.
October 14, 2003

Bainbridge, Edward E.
Mortgage Broker
Bainbridge Mortgage Corp.
October 14, 2003

Sajwani, Dilshad
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Team Inc. o/a The Mortgage Team
October 15, 2003

Aaltonen, Scott
Mortgage Broker
The Mortgage Team
October 16, 2003

Stewart, Jim A.
Mortgage Agent
894614 Alberta Ltd. o/a Mirclin Morgage
October 23, 2003

Sran, Gurdev (Dave)
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
October 29, 2003

Chaudry, Sajid M.
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
October 30, 2003

Tufail, Muhammad
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
October 30, 2003

Adeel, Naseer
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
October 30, 2003

Muhammad, Saifullah
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
October 30, 2003

Uddin, Aleem
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
November 6, 2003

Philipose, Roy J.
Mortgage Agent
Invis Inc. o/a Invis Financial Group
November 6, 2003

Knight, Oneil
Real Estate Agent
North Star Realty Corporation o/a Sutton Group - North Star Realty
November 7, 2003

Elkadri, Kamal
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
November 14, 2003

Brar, Joginder S.
Real Estate Agent
Twin Oakes Real Estate 1993 Inc. o/a Re/Max House of Real Estate
November 28, 2003

Bains, Kulwant S.
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
December 9, 2003

Chaudhry, Nadeem I
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 11, 2003

Salem, Najel S.
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 11, 2003

Tah, Preetinder
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 11, 2003

Khandaker, Alam M.
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 11, 2003

Hasna, Ziad P. (Peter)
Real Estate Agent
919894 Alberta Ltd. o/a Re/Max Classic Realty
December 13, 2003

Al-Ammouri, Nader
Real Estate Agent
919894 Alberta Ltd. o/a Re/Max Classic Realty
December 15, 2003

Mian, Javed
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 17, 2003

Sawhney, Nazila A.
Mortgage Agent
Sky Financial Corporation o/a The MortgageCenter
December 17, 2003

Farron, Todd E.
Real Estate Agent
R&D Realty Inc. o/a Maxwell Canyon Creek
December 17, 2003

Hoang, Joy
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
December 17, 2004

Chaudhry, Arshad M.
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
December 19, 2003

Rehman, Anwar
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada
December 22, 2003

Rehman, Anwar
Real Estate Agent
Elfa Real Estate Inc.
January 8, 2004

Musani, Ashraf
Mortgage Agent
New Concept Mortgage (1998) Inc.
January 13, 2004

Bui, Lien
Real Estate Agent
Impact Real Estate Group Ltd. o/a Residential One Real Estate
January 30, 2004

Ullah, Hadiat
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 5, 2004

Ali, Muhanned Ehsan
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 5, 2004

Schipper, Martin
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 6, 2004

Bourque, Kim E.
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada
February 9, 2004

Ali, Ehsan M.
Mortgage Agent
The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada
February 9, 2004

Carriere, Michelle
Real Estate Agent
3877337 Canada Inc. o/a HLC Home Loans Canada
February 9, 2004

Vincent, Gerry P.
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 10, 2004

Young, Gordon E.
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 12, 2004

Hodgkinson, Thomas D.
Real Estate Agent
White Star Realty Ltd. o/a Realty Executives White Star
February 13, 2004

Asgar-Deen, Jack
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 17, 2004

Kobrusev, Vitaly
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 18, 2004

Klippenstein, Scott E.
Real Estate Agent
ReCalgary.com Real Estate Services Ltd.
February 18, 2004

Watson, Edward M.
Real Estate Agent
Global Real Estate Inc.
February 23, 2004

Klippenstein, Mark K.
Real Estate Agent
Global Real Estate Inc.
February 23, 2004

Sihota, Gurpreet S.
Real Estate Agent
Calgary Independent Realty Ltd. o/a C.I.R.
February 25, 2004

veranda

nieprzeczytany,
10 kwi 2004, 13:01:1110.04.2004
do
Thanks for the effort of bringing this to us !

<us...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:4079731b.532756072@shawnews...

HD

nieprzeczytany,
10 kwi 2004, 17:32:4710.04.2004
do
Although the information is quite interesting, I'm wondering why the posts?
Have you been screwed over by someone? Just curious of your intent of the
posts other than an FYI for us....

<us...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:4079731b.532756072@shawnews...

aurelia...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
13 maj 2019, 12:51:2913.05.2019
do
Can you tell me more about what kind of investigation was? Any more details please.
Nowe wiadomości: 0