Next book... Made To Stick - Oct 28, 2009

Chad4nier

Sep 25, 2009, 3:07:18 AM9/25/09
to Calgary UX Book Club
It was decided by the all the participants at the meeting on September
23rd that we would like to read and review: Made To Stick: Why Some
Ideas Survive and Others Die, by Dan and Heath Chip.

Click on http://groups.google.ca/group/calgary-ux-book-club/web/review-made-to-stick---oct-28-2009
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Chad4nier

Oct 26, 2009, 11:13:20 PM10/26/09
to Calgary UX Book Club
We finally have a location for our meeting this Wednesday. I have
reserved the upstairs at the Hop in Brew Pub. The Hop in Brew is
located on 12th Avenue South between 1st and 2nd Streets West (213 -
12th Avenue SW). We'll see you there at 7:00pm.

Catherine will also be sharing some research that she has gathered
about other UX Book Clubs.

As you're diligently finishing up your book, please don't forget to
jot down...
- 2 things in the book that really struck a chord; and
- 1 thing you disagreed with and/or don't understand.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

- Chad
Message has been deleted