Calgary UX Book Club: A Project Guide to UX Design (January 27, 2010)

Chad4nier

Dec 6, 2009, 11:35:07 PM12/6/09
to Calgary UX Book Club
The Calgary UX Book Club will be taking a break in December. We will
resume our get-togethers in the New Year. We will reconvene on January
27, 2010, at our usual time: 7:00pm. The selected title for the
January discussion is A Project Guide to UX Design. Once again we will
have the pleasure of an author joining our discussion via Skype. This
time we will have co-author Russ Unger to chat with us.

The meeting will more than likely be held at Shaw's Barlow office
(2400 32 Ave NE), unless someone else comes forward to offer their
companies facility. If your company has a more central location, with
connectivity, a large monitor and is willing to host our group, please
let me know ASAP.

Have a safe and happy holiday season. I look forward to seeing you at
our next meeting!

Thanks,

Chad Fournier

http://groups.google.ca/group/calgary-ux-book-club

Chad4nier

Jan 18, 2010, 4:03:53 PM1/18/10
to Calgary UX Book Club
The meeting will be held at Critical Mass' office - 402 11 Ave SE,
same time 7-9pm.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Have a book you'd like to suggest for the next review? Share your
selection on the Calgary UX Book Club's Google group...
http://groups.google.ca/group/calgary-ux-book-club

Thanks,

Chad

Message has been deleted