When shall we vote

Ross Andersen

Aug 5, 2009, 1:01:55 AM8/5/09
to Calgary UX Book Club
Hi,
I was curious about when we should be voting on our inaugural book...?
I am not such a fast reader and by the time we vote, order and receive
our books it will probably be a week before our first meeting ;) I've
read Subject to Change, so I threw another idea on the Calgary Wiki >>
http://uxbookclub.org/doku.php?id=calgary
ross:0

Chad 4nier

Aug 7, 2009, 2:39:26 AM8/7/09
to Calgary UX Book Club
I've set up a Survey Monkey to vote on the book for our first session.
Please also select your preferred day of the week to meet and time of
the month. *Voting ends August 14, 2009* at which time the selected
book will be announced here and on uxbookclub.org. TAKE THE SURVEY NOW
--> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3WYByglOjMD8b_2fFThRA1Jg_3d_3d.