One tap action on the Week View

Alexander

Nov 1, 2022, 4:02:16 PM11/1/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I think about one tap action on the Week View (it is the main screen I work with). What is the point of having one tap? Selection of the tapped day. What for? I don't know. I didn't find any benefit from selecting the day.

I suggest removing the selection of the day feature and giving the possibility for one tap (1) on the blank space of the day to open Edit View and (2) on one tap of the event to open Detail View of the event. It would be intuitive and quick.

It is the way how Week Calendar + works and is very convenient.