Month view doesn't show any event

Alexander

Oct 29, 2022, 12:32:57 PM10/29/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Several times I thoroughly reviewed Month View settings to understand why my month view shows only empty month cells and cannot realize what I did wrong. The needed "Calendars" have been checked. Colors (for it not be written in black font on the black background)

CalenGoo Support

Oct 30, 2022, 10:33:00 AM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
There is a mode that shows only events that have an icon (and only shows the icon of these events). Did you maybe accidentally turn "Settings > Display and Use > Month view > All > Only events with icons" on?

Alexander

Oct 30, 2022, 3:06:05 PM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
No, I have "Settings > Display and Use > Month view > All > Only events with icons OFF

MonthVIew.png

Alexander

Oct 31, 2022, 4:26:57 AM10/31/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Unexpectedly the month view started to be shown after I started to use CalenGoo Widgets with the month view...