Cannot delete an old recurring event that was created in CalenGoo long ago

Jeannot Dumaresq

Jul 14, 2023, 8:19:48 AM7/14/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support

Hi,

I want to delete old recurring events that were created long ago in CaleGoo, but when I try CalenGoo suddenly closes and the event is not deleted. What can I do?

Thank you!

CalenGoo Support

Jul 14, 2023, 8:21:28 AM7/14/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi,

I want to delete old recurring events that were created long ago in CaleGoo, but when I try CalenGoo suddenly closes and the event is not deleted. What can I do?

thank you for your email! I am sorry that it crashes! You can either just delete these events on http://calendar.google.com and sync CalenGoo afterward. Or I can invite you to the beta version of CalenGoo and you can send me a crash report using that version. Then I can try to examine and fix the problem.

Please tell me if you would like to be invited to the beta version.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia